As as a cornerstone of the Twin Cities music scene, Truth Maze is a major contributor and pioneer of Minneapolis hip hop culture. Born William Harris, a native of Minneapolis, his career started with having a strong rhythmic sense making him a natural drummer from birth.
To date, some of Truth Maze’s notable performances include:
• 2013 Theater production of River See, written and directed by
• 2012 Dance to Learn program at the Ordway Theater
• Amiri Baraka’s Wise Why’s Y’s at the Southern Theater
• North Minneapolis Tornado Relief fundraiser at First Avenue with
• Leeds England Reggae Festival